"Understanding that much of mental health insights are still heavily reliant on subjective data, ThoughtFull wanted to enhance our clinician's ability to delve deeper into their clients' wellbeing and progress by integrating objective data into their intervention methodology. LabFront's platform coupled with the Garmin wearable were the best options for in-depth data collection and analysis to achieve the intended outcomes."
- Joan Low, ThoughtFull CEO
Significant Clinical Improvement
Reduction in depressive symptoms as measured by PHQ9 and mood scores
Enhanced Mental Health Outcomes
Driven by personalised and data-informed care delivery by mental health professionals via the ThoughtFullChat app
High User Engagement
Utilisation rate on ThoughtFullChat app
"I found it really helpful that my therapist was able to monitor my tracked data (eg: sleep patterns and quality of sleep) and use that to guide our sessions more relevantly."
"Talking to my therapist helped me identify the issues that were causing my sleep problems. Through his support in helping me to reframe my way of thinking, I was able to sleep properly, 10 days into the project."
Co-creating a revolutionary future for mental healthcare
This study provides a promising starting point for the integration of physiological datapoints in digital mental health interventions to enhance user-centered care delivery. Committed to improving our delivery of accessible, timely and personalised care for all, a continuous innovation of our solutions remains top of our priority.
Implications for the mental health ecosystem
- Improve risk assessment and underwriting
- Data-driven pricing and coverage
- Expand insurability with personalised, targeted offering
- Enhanced claim management for cost-reduction
- Allow for proactive, preventive care
- Timely monitoring and support
- Tailor-fit wellbeing programs
- Objective assessment of interventions
- Enhance diagnostic accuracy
- Enhance patient engagement
- Personalize treatment plans
- Monitor treatment progress more effectively