ARE YOU AN AMBITIOUS PIONEER?
Join us to create innovative digital solutions to meet the challenge of creating #athoughtfullworld where access to end-to-end mental healthcare is seamless and affordable
Why Join Us?
As one of the pioneers in Asia, you will drive a culture of experimentation, data-driven decision-making, and creativity to solve some of the biggest challenges in mental healthcare today.
You will have the chance to work alongside and build a mission-driven yet highly practical team to scale our business across Asia and champion the cause of why mental healthcare should be front and centre of everyone’s agenda - professional or personal. If you're ambitious, love new challenges and finding innovative solutions to achieve results, then you'll fit right in!
We have big dreams
and a clear purpose!
Which is why we are looking for ambitious, results-driven individuals to join the movement in impacting the mental health space. In order to realize our vision, we need your hunger for innovation to fuel our growth; alongside the humility to roll-up our sleeves to do what needs to be done (as glamorous or unglamorous the startup hustle can be).
Above all, we look for an individual’s resilience to be adaptable to the ever-changing environment of creating something from ground-up – from corporate suits to startup (Uniqlo?) hoodies, we gotta’ roll with the punches.
Think you fit the bill for this wild, yet immensely rewarding new career path?
We Are Looking For
HEAD OF HEALTH PARTNERSHIPS
- Responsible for identifying and developing new partnership opportunities
- Managing existing partnerships to drive growth and revenue by working closely with our sales and marketing teams
- Bring greater mental health accessibility through healthcare payor partnerships
- Leverage your strong and deep network in the payor ecosystem (insurers, brokers) to forge long-term mental health partnerships
- Act as the primary point of contact for all mental health partnerships and ensure that partners receive the support and resources they need to succeed
- Lead, manage and execute end-to-end process of sourcing, evaluating, negotiating, developing agreements and executing those partnerships
- Maintain all aspects of partnership go-to-market, ensuring that both parties hit their respective timelines prior, during, and after launch
- Develop and implement strategies for building and maintaining relationships with existing and potential partners
- Build and manage fast-paced, high performing and collaborative team
- Establish, monitor, analyse key performance indicators that will determine the ultimate success of each partnership, adjust strategies as needed
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing teams to create and deliver compelling presentations and proposals to partners
- Work closely with the product development team to identify and incorporate feedback and insights from partners into our product offering or roadmap
- 7 - 10 years of experience in partnerships development, or management consulting, in the healthcare or mental health industry
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, preferably experience in startup
- Successful track record of sourcing, executing, and nurturing strategic partnerships in healthcare or mental health industry
- Excellent negotiation, deal structuring, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong analytical, leadership, intellectual curiosity, and partnering skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with healthcare payors/ providers
- Forge strategic healthcare payors/ providers partnerships that would embed ThoughtFull into ecosystems that enables greater access and affordability to users
- Builds and manages new or existing partnership opportunities in the insurance, total benefits, and brokerage ecosystem, driving growth and revenue.
HEAD OF MARKETING
- If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to have a ThoughtFullChat with you. We are looking for a Head of Marketing to develop, implement, track, and optimize our marketing campaigns (B2B and B2C) across digital and non-digital channels. The ideal candidate is a hands-on operator who’s built a team and scaled revenue via demand generation and marketing automation activities in a fast-paced startup environment.
- You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- Strategize and build a scalable marketing team to drive growth towards subsequent growth stages of ThoughtFull
- Work cross-functionally to ensure we have the right campaigns, creatives, and tools to drive lead flow, sales cycle, and funnel ROI.
- Continually review changes to the market, consumer trends, and the activities of competitors, adjusting the marketing plan if necessary
- Provide tools and materials to enable the sales team to function effectively < li>Build and scale inbound and outbound marketing initiatives and content to grow organic or paid leads including a calendar of B2B campaigns and branding initiatives such as webinars, conferences, PR activities, podcasts, and thought leadership contributions
- Lead the team to manage and enhance the organization’s social media presence
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including performance marketing, SEO/SEM, ASO (app store), email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Proven working experience in building and leading marketing teams (minimum 5 years of relevant working experience)
- Prior working experience in a startup, app-based or SAAS companies preferred
- Built and scaled marketing teams to advance the growth of business
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and drive conversion
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing app based marketing, performance marketing, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Good working knowledge of ad serving tools and analytics platform (e.g., Google Analytics, Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads and/or Facebook Ads)
- Understanding of web and/or app development and constraints would be an added advantage
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Strong project management and analytical skills to drive end-to-end implementation of marketing initiatives
- End-to-end management (from ideation to execution) of marketing campaigns and media planning initiatives
- Craft clear, concise, and creative marketing copies to engage audiences
- Manage social media channels which includes development of content calendar, social media posts, oversee creative output etc.
- Drive content amplification initiatives across various mediums (eg: social media posts,videos, podcast, webinars etc.)
- Support branding and communication efforts which include event planning, vendor management, event collateral development & public relations etc.
- Optimize content across Thoughtfull’s various platforms guided by measurable output in conversion funnels, SEO and Google Analytics
- Track, maintain and analyze key metrics report to measure efficacy of marketing efforts
- At least 2 years of experience in digital marketing, content marketing, or performance marketing
- A creative person with a knack for storytelling
- Project management skills and attention to details
- Data-driven with a knack for user insights and data analytics
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of various social media platforms and content formats
- Experience in running marketing campaigns on Google, FB, IG, LinkedIn and using tools such as Google Analytics, Appsflyer, Clevertap and Mixpanel would be an added advantage
CLIENT SUCCESS ASSOCIATE
- Successfully roll out ThoughtFull’s offering to clients by ensuring high utilisation rates within launch week
- Increase and retain client engagement rate on ThoughtFullChat
- Evaluate and improve client success workflow to improve efficiency by 50%
- Own and cultivate meaningful and deep relationships with key client stakeholders.
- Partner with clients to define desired organisational outcomes and develop a joint success plan, focusing on maximising value realisation of ThoughtFull’s offerings.
- Support clients in achieving onboarding and activation milestones and in driving product engagement.
- Grow relationship with customer from client to advocate, and support internal advocacy efforts on behalf of ThoughtFull.
- Develop a deep understanding of client needs, requirements and macro market trends.
- Proactively monitor client data and insights to iterate and optimise client experience, identify expansion opportunities and mitigate renewal risk.
- Drive improvements in internal workflows and resources to elevate the quality and efficiency of the Client Success team.
- Collaborate cross-functionally across ThoughtFull’s Business Development, Operations and Clinical Team to drive outcomes and redefine our Client Success model.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in customer success, sales, business development, or consulting
- Ability to build relationships and trust with different client stakeholders
- Self-driven, motivated and entrepreneurial; ability to own outcomes and make things happen
- People-centric, driven by a desire to make a significant positive impact
- An ‘Innovative rain-maker’, you have the ability to proactively identify improvement areas as well as create and drive innovative solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; can communicate clearly and effectively
- Data-driven and utilise qualitative and quantitative analysis of data and analytical insights to drive decision making
PEOPLE OPERATIONS MANAGER
- Support expansion of our regional teams
- Effectively manage multiple concurrent projects and tasks in a fast-paced and rapidly growing environment.
- Help grow and scale business
- Manage the pre-boarding to onboarding process for new employees, including overseeing our HR systems, maintaining and organizing employee records, and coordinating all activities leading up to the employee's first 90 days.
- Continuously seek opportunities to develop, improve, and automate people operations workflows and practices to enhance the employee experience.
- Serve as a people consultant to employees at all levels regarding HR policies and procedures, and ensure compliance with labor regulations in all countries where Thoughtfull operates.
- Maintain accurate and confidential employee and HR files and documents.
- Regularly evaluate HR policies, benefits schemes, and HR tools/technologies to improve the employee experience.
- Take ownership of implementing and adopting new people operation systems, including trainings, as a thought leader in the field.
- Work cross-functionally with Recruiting, Finance, and other departments to integrate people solutions and execute complex people projects and initiatives.
- 5-8 years of experience in a progressive HR role as an People Operations Manager or HR generalist/Manager, demonstrating the ability to design and improve operational processes.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills, including the ability to effectively manage numerous concurrent projects and tasks in a fast-paced and rapidly growing environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as analytical and decision-making abilities.
- A self-starter who takes initiative to lead and drive improvements without constant direction.
- Resilience to change, respect for different work styles and approaches, and ability to manage confidential and sensitive information with discretion.
- Preference for experience in a fast-growing start-up or scale-up in the APAC region.
SENIOR TALENT SPECIALIST
- Assemble the best people at ThoughtFull to build a great culture and enable exponential growth in Asia
- Identify and attract "Rockstar" talent, as well as ensuring successful hiring for ThoughtFull
- Develop, articulate, and lead the recruiting execution for all functions
- Be a culture value advocate, manage the best candidate experience through the entire recruitment process from the first touch point to the onboarding stage.
- Provide talent market intelligence, hiring trends, and an effective talent sourcing strategy to the hiring teams you partner with to ensure successful and timely hiring.
- Represent Thoughtfull through all available sourcing channels to attract the best talent
- Collaborate closely with the HR Lead to devise the best possible means to offer a great candidate experience that continues to the employee experience.
- Ideally 5+ years of recruiting or talent acquisition experience, experience in managing end-to-end complex recruitment delivery and building or iterating recruiting processes
- Good knowledge of labor laws in MY or SG, other APAC countries is a bonus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, preferably experience in startup and have experience in scale a company founding team to 100 beyond
- A self-starter who is humble, ambitious, and possesses extreme ownership to delivering results
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
- Responsible for leading a team that conducts full-spectrum research, develops knowledge-based products to grant application to implementation, post-implementation analysis, writing, and publishing.
- Oversee the company’s research activities and foster partnerships in alignment with the company’s goals for research and development
- Manage the end-to-end research process that include designing, developing and leading research projects pertaining to behavioural health, digital health or other areas of interest to the company
- Oversee research funding, budgeting and other administrative aspects of research programs including applications for external grants or funding
- Oversee the dissemination of research findings with the relevant partners and stakeholders
- Postgraduate qualifications in a relevant field, with a focus on behavioral health research, preferably with some exposure to research in digital healthcare. Candidates who have or are in pursuit of a PhD are encouraged to apply.
- At least 6 years' experience in coordinating collaborative research projects
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Team player with strong leadership skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bonus: Working experience in Singapore or US in the fields of behavioral and/or digital health is an added advantage
FULL STACK ENGINEER
- Build new capabilities for the ThoughtFull platform to enable seamless mental health care (from preventive to curative) leveraging
- Build practical knowledge on platforms such as Phoenix Elixir, Docker, React Native while having opportunities to integrate AI/ML capabilities into solutions
- Designing and implementing scalable web services, applications, and APIs
- Designing and implementing scalable web services, applications, and APIs
- Work with Product, Business and Clinical/Ops teams to build/understand product roadmap, feature requirements, scope build on complexity, timeline and resource estimations
- Write testable, clean, efficient code that can be confidently released in production
- Identifying bottlenecks and improving software efficiency
- Degree or Masters in IT, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field
- At least 3 years of experience developing for mobile tech, health tech, or SAAS based solutions
- Advance knowledge or proficiency in one or a few of the following back-end languages: Elixir, Python, Rails, and Ruby
- Knowledge of database systems such as PostgreSQL and SQL.
- Familiarity with common engineering tools & services, with the ability to learn other tools if required
- Collaborative team player with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to maintain high-performance under tight timelines in a dynamic environment
- Experience in a mental health tech organization or a related field is an advantage, but not compulsory
GROWTH MARKETING ASSOCIATE
- What outcomes are expected for the role (next 6 -12 months):
- 5x retention and engagement rates
- 10x growth in organic visits
- 5x growth in monthly user acquisition
- Drive B2B leads for the Sales team through cost-effective lead generation campaigns on LinkedIn or other channels
- Devise data-led acquisition strategies to drive app installs, engagement and subscriptions through Performance Marketing campaigns on Google, Facebook, Instagram and other platforms
- Apply Growth strategies to scale key business metrics; establish synergies between marketing, product, data and other business functions to drive efficiencies in the overall process
- Strategize and implement effective product-marketing strategies to drive user retention, engagement and LTV
- Establish best-in-class SEO strategies to increase organic visits to the website and to the app
- Establish a framework for measurement for digital channel performance, including KPIs, benchmarks, and acceptable ROI
- Over 3 years of experience in setting up and executing Growth strategies at scale
- Over 3 years of experience in managing high-budget Performance Marketing campaigns
- A sound understanding of SEO strategies to grow organic visitors
- First-hand experience in running marketing campaigns on Google, FB, IG, LinkedIn and using tools such as Google Analytics, Appsflyer, Clevertap and Mixpanel
- Highly data-driven with a knack for user insights and analytics
- Deep understanding of tracking and measurability frameworks needed for multi-channel marketing
- Promote an experimental and data-driven decision-making culture by:
- Enabling internal stakeholders to access key metrics via self-serve dashboards
- Support in the analytics & metrics tracking of all product & feature launches
- Running, analyzing and offering insights on product experiments
- Work with Product Managers to understand the analytical requirements, track feature performance, identify trends and outliers, and offer insights to aid decision-making
- Work with Engineering to instrument analytics events in all feature development
- Acquire and organize data from multiple sources to develop internal tools, such as analytics dashboards and custom reports
- End to end ownership of feature experiments (eg A/B Tests), from forming hypothesis, to launch and analysis of experiment results
- Share your findings and insights to allow teams to gain deeper understanding of product and business performance
- Degree or Masters in Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, Statistics, or a related field
- 1 year of experience in a product or business analytics field, preferably in tech and familiar with common analytics tools & services
- Familiarity with SQL, Python and Excel (macros, pivot table), with the ability to learn other analytic tools if required
- Knowledge on data models, database design, data mining, and data classification
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to gather, organise, analyse, and distribute large volumes of data accurately
- Strong communication skills, as you will frequently be sharing findings, insights and experiment results to a larger audience
- Familiarity with Metabase is an added advantage
- Experience in a mental health tech organization or a related field is an advantage, but not compulsory
- The Psychology Intern reports to the Head of Counselling. Such responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Building up the operational, commercial, and technical capacity of the company
- Design, creation, and execution of new feature projects for ThoughtFullChat
- Design, planning, and execution of digital content for our various distribution channels and ThoughtFull Education
- Assisting ThoughtFull’s clinical framework development and research projects
- Participate in team meetings and works closely with team members to ensure smooth coordination of the development and delivery provisions
- Minimum Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree or currently enrolled in Psychology or related fields with interest in Psychology
- Knowledge and skills in using Microsoft Excel & Word, Google Workspace, and ability to proficiently learn new software programs
- Ability to work remotely and independently
- Fluent in English, Malay (written/oral). Tertiary language preferred but not required
- General knowledge related to business, marketing, design, would be a huge bonus